PTS Smuggler Scoundrel nerf, advices and suggestions for new builds.

AKIHA

I don't think the basic scrapper build will change much in the new patch. The required talents for PvE will be just as obvious as they were before the patch. We never leaned on a hybrid build for PvE (or PvP, honestly).

I don't think our play style will be any different in 1.2. We'll maybe get a few more Sucker Punches in before Back Blasting, but that's about it. The overall impact of the nerfs won't be Earth shattering.

The sky is still intact and life will go on. The overall consequence of 1.2 won't be known for some time, especially as we have no real numbers to compare 1.2 logs with. If you like the scrapper play style, then stick with it. These things have a way of balancing out in the long run.

Fact.

Fact.

Here is the real fact:

Scoundrel scrapper is a lot less fun to play now,

you will feel the 12 sec CD on BB trust me, and no giggle? lol just get rid of the AC please.

Edited by Quintan

i might could have gone along with some of the changes like the longer cd on backblast that would do more dmg; even though it would make the rotation more boring. it would be like ok they want to get rid of some of the burst. then why reduce the dmg on sucker punch by quite a bit as well as remove the 3% increased dmg to targets with a bleed on em. this definitely lowers the sustained dmg of a scrapper. it is just more of the same bw likes nerfing things without really giving much back. there is only so much of this kind of stuff one could take. i was quite close to either quitting the game or rerolling to maybe a gunslinger so those who go that route i can't blame in the least. maybe i should still just go the route of the gunslinger. guess the only thing holding me back is i've had so much fun playing a scrapper. so i guess deep down i hope bw changes these notes or all other dps got nerfed just as hard to give me the option of sticking with dpsing as scrapper. but from the looks of it we got hit harder than other classes at least in to relation on how we did compared to other classes. and the hope of bw changing the patch there have been pointed out problems with the patch and yet bw didn't change those patches so what is the likely chance they will this time. bw seems to get very much set in their ways that research says this and we can't be wrong. i hope i'm proven wrong. i really really do. if i am i will be greatly relieved. then again i have a tendency to hope for the impossible.

If Bioware would get rid of Georg Zoeller now and get some pro help it would be the greatest investment they've made in the game since release imo. The way things stand right now if GW2 were to launch this month SwTOR would take a huge hit, maybe too big to recover from.

Yes I'm laying it all on him but only because of the things he says, I believe the man has no clue and his logic and information come from IDK where..

Edited by Quintan