Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Vid: the most brutal sentinel

muradi

I was half heal/half dps in that vid, weird watching yourself in a video, don't think I've ever been so prominently focused.

As for purge, it has to be specced to cure physical which is half way up our tree. If spec'd the force cost is reduced to 15 and it also heals equal to our healing bonus (500-600) on a geared sorc. The Force pool for sorcs is 500-600 (depending on talent points). That said, if I am forced to use 1/3 of my GCD's on purge it doesn't give me a lot of time to do much else. As a healer should always have a hot ticking you are always getting value out of the heal debuff.

I would love to face these other people who don't debuff, would make my life a lot easier!

said the most pro sorc on Hedarr Soongh

very nice video, i like the music, and that video inspires me to hurry up and get my marauder to 50 lol, how dod you make it where your abilities show the exact cd timer on the pisture?

In the options I chose 1 and 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.