Stealth Increase to sub50 pvp armor AGAIN

KrotanaThrall

I posted this on the PTS forums but since they aren't talking about it and everyone just wants to cry about nerfs I thought I'd post it here.

I was just on the PTS and saw that the lev 20 and 40 gear has had another 30-40% increase in price again This is totally not called for. As it is if I pvp to Lev 20 on a char and do nothing else I BARELY have enough Comms to buy a full set for myself and now with getting 19k Xp per WZ at lev 11 I'll be 25-27 before I have enough Comms to buy a entire Set.

The Starter lev 20 set should be Dirt cheap there is no reason that it's the same price as the lev 40 gear Hell it's only half the price of BM gear so why should I buy it at all. At these prices I should just start buying the BM gear right off the bat and have a full set of it for when I hit 50.

It's stil stupid though I just got 22555 xp for wining a match at lev 11 and I only got 76 comms how the hell am I supposed to be able to afford the lev 20 pvp set by the time I'm lev 20 I can't. The weapons are now 900 Comms these prices are Stupid high.

Since many changes impacting how many comms you get in warzones have taken place it is worthless to compare your current live rate of acquisition with test server costs.

Who's Comparing Live to Test? Everything I said applies to the test server. I just got 38567 XP for a Huttball at lev 14 and only 73 Comms in three matches I got 220 comms and almost 4 levs just from PVP.