Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

*** is wrong with this game!

tuckerpb

what is wrong with this fed up game. everytime i leave pvp and goto back to another planet not the fleet it takes a fing long time to load back to the planet. before you twits decide to add more spit to this game fix the problems you put in first.

It take less time to shut down the game and reconnect that way then to wait for the fing program to load me back from a pvp match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tuckerpb

Go grind Pvp matches For Hours hours to get some ****** gear

Lose like 50 of the 40 because people que with 4 (battle master gear)

Cmon **** Learn to ballance a game I seriusly hope they ban me because this game just plain sucks as soon evrything gets ballanced Etc

Tera Or guild wars 2 Come's that smashes swotr Pathetic **** Game

EA IS GOING DOWNHILL FOR MONTHS NOW THEY DONT GIVE A **** ABAUT EU PLAYERS

US PLAYERBASE IS DROPPING FAST AND SO IS EU ONLY OLD TARDS STAY THAT LIKE THE PEW PEW AND THE ZOOM ZOOM

**** UNSUBSCRIBE AND UNISTAL THIS ******* GAME THATS RELEASD 6 MONTHS EARLY BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY WUD BUY IT ANYWAY !

WELLL FU> EA AND FU DOPLHIN AND WHALE!

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, feel free to share them with us in the Suggestion Box forum.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!