Just Wondering

johnduane

I am a well-geared Assassin, level 33. All orange, updated mods, and a couple purples. I am wondering why I swing my lightsaber twice and am out of force. I have 110. I have a lot of power on mods, and my shied. I can blast on things with my Jugger and not have to get smoked while I wait for force regen in battle.

If this is how the class is, lightning dependant and stuff, then I should have picked a sorc. At least they have a bubble and an option to be a healer.

As it stands, unless you boost force regen on Assassin's, I'm done with it.

I am a well-geared Assassin, level 33. All orange, updated mods, and a couple purples. I am wondering why I swing my lightsaber twice and am out of force. I have 110. I have a lot of power on mods, and my shied. I can blast on things with my Jugger and not have to get smoked while I wait for force regen in battle.

If this is how the class is, lightning dependant and stuff, then I should have picked a sorc. At least they have a bubble and an option to be a healer.

As it stands, unless you boost force regen on Assassin's, I'm done with it.

Stop using maul without proc and just thrash.

Force management is the assassin's challenge. But you do not hit diminishing comeback like the agent and BH.

At level 33 of deception, you now have multiples tools to keep the force up, by boosting regen or reducing cost on attacks with procs, some of them 100% sure.

If you cannot use those properly the failure is yours, not the class.

as deception: by only using maul with the 1/2 price proc, using talented blackout for burst stretch, throwing in the random saber strike, and attacking from stealth as often as possible + using vanish offensively for spike and regen buff, i rarely get force starved. its all about maul, though, because 50 fp is just too high and not worth it.

Take Thrash, your most harmless Force-consuming move possible. It uses 16.6 Force/s. Your base regen is 8/s, so after approximately 12 seconds of hitting Thrash you'd be out of Force even if you started with 100.

Of course, more damaging moves will tend to use up Force even faster. While regen can be a bit higher with talent, it's never much higher. You're not expected to continously use damaging moves without running out of Force.