Legacy Q: Exp bolster to PvP / Class quests

Touchbass

Usually I'm pretty good (or at least I think I am) at finding things but for the life of me I can't find information on the alleged legacy earned bolster to experience through certain pre determined activities like PvP/flashpoints/class quests/etc. I can't find which legacy levels unlock which and how much of a gain we are looking it. The way I understood it from the article is we could strictly level by class quests alone.

Thanks, I really think the aforementioned features would be a great boon to the game if done properly and quell a lot of complaints.

Cheers, happy Sunday gaming (wish i was with you guys, but alas at work)

Edited by Touchbass

Usually I'm pretty good (or at least I think I am) at finding things but for the life of me I can't find information on the alleged legacy earned bolster to experience through certain pre determined activities like PvP/flashpoints/class quests/etc. I can't find which legacy levels unlock which and how much of a gain we are looking it. The way I understood it from the article is we could strictly level by class quests alone.

Thanks, I really thing the aforementioned features would be a great boon to the game if done properly and quell a lot of complaints.

Cheers, happy Sunday gaming (wish i was with you guys, but alas at work)

I've read over the 1.2 notes and dont recall this being a feature in the legacy system.

class quests wont be affected by xp modification from legacy. the set up is that you get an xp boost to one specific area, so you only have to do that one thing plus your class quests to level. Not that you have to do your class quests to level, you just need to do the class quests for companions. There's no bonus xp to quests from legacy, theres a bonus to xp from pvp,space missions, and flashpoints.

the way they explained it was, that they wanted you to be able to experience the unique things about the class and not have to repeat world quests etc.

class quests wont be affected by xp modification from legacy. the set up is that you get an xp boost to one specific area, so you only have to do that one thing plus your class quests to level. Not that you have to do your class quests to level, you just need to do the class quests for companions. There's no bonus xp to quests from legacy, theres a bonus to xp from pvp,space missions, and flashpoints.

the way they explained it was, that they wanted you to be able to experience the unique things about the class and not have to repeat world quests etc.

If true please post a link.

Oh so we get a significant boost from another area of our choosing plus the class quests will give us enough experience to level without touching side quests? Can you find the article or post that stated that, I'll start looking for the one I am referencing.

Edited by Touchbass

Can you shoot me that article Goulet? I'm at work and don't have access to my bookmarks atm