Repport: Storyline Mistake(Sith warrior)

Soulwave

At level 41 you have a quest on Balsavis called enemy "Locate the enemy". You met up with a jedi, that knows who you are.. You get the oppion to ask him how Jaesa's old master is doing. Even thou you got Jaesa to kill him in the first act..The Jedi reply's that he is doing fine, but has stopped using the force... What!! How can that be?!!!!!!!

Edit: Think they need to fix that

Edited by Soulwave

At level 41 you have a quest on Balsavis called enemy "Locate the enemy". You met up with a jedi, that knows who you are.. You get the oppion to ask him how Jaesa's old master is doing. Even thou you got Jaesa to kill him in the first act..The Jedi reply's that he is doing fine, but has stopped using the force... What!! How can that be?!!!!!!!

Edit: Think they need to fix that

While it's clearly a mistake by the sound of it (I haven't gotten to Belsavis yet myself), but I'm pretty sure that you do have the option of sparing Nomen Karr's life. You can make Jaesa kill him, or you may choose not to.

So, the mistake is in the game's database of dialogue options not accounting for the player's earlier choice. Not in the story itself.

It's an oversight, and they will probably fix it soon. I actually spared his life and had him returned to the Tython. That was actually pretty fun to fight alongside that dude later on Belsavis. I enjoyed playing through the SW story as light side. Next playthrough with a Reppy toon, I'm going dark side all the way, though. Just for the lulz. :D