Pure Crew Skill Toon???

Yaesive

People do that, usually park a character near the GTN and a mail box and just run skill missions, putting the products of those missions as well as the things their other characters out there in world have mailed that they don't need up for sale. It can be a modest profit originally that builds overtime. Whether that's more income then you would earn leveling the character, getting the loot along the way, increasing your companion count and number you can deploy at once thereby running more missions, faster with higher affection ratings or not is up to you.

What I would do is level an advanced class you aren't sure about, if you don't like it or are no longer having fun with it at any point, just semi retire it and let that be your trading character. That's what I did with a consular, the horrendous voice acting, terrible story, and outright irritating companions you get with that class drove mine into retirement.

Yes. Once you get above the low level crafting, the craft-5-at-a-time takes longer. I swap between chars while doing this. I do an occasional run through BT while running gather missions, if I'm out of a particular low level mat. Otherwise, my main has 3 gather skills, and can get anything I need for my crafting alts.

Set 5 crafts, log out, log in on other crafter alt, set 5 crafts, log back into main- who at this point should have her QT back up, and ready to go out on another run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.