New pvp bug: Please fix!!!

Saltydogz

Class: Sith Sorcerer

Valor: 62

Professions: Biochem/Bio/Diplomacy

Situation: Minons out on crafting missions, que for warzone. Join warzone. ONLY in winning matches am I booted right in the last few minutes of match. Has happened 7 times today and it started TODAY.

Thats over an hour of wasted playtime with no rewards. Its always a sure win match as well.

One other person on my server is experiencing issue as well.

Hes a sith assassin and prof is biochem as well.

Common denominators:

Inquisitor

Biochem

Very upset right now that only a select few are affected by this bug, which means it may not be fixed.

it happen to me too most of the time in huttball when you receive more than one pushback dont know why but the pushback effect in huttball seem to be bug or interact whit something else whe dont knowyester day it happen to me 6 time

mercenery valor 64

veela pvp sever

i have also noticed a new bug. in huttball after jumping on the air shooting things and landing, my body stays in a airborne position . so when i land i cannot jump or refresh my body so im stuck until i can find someone to shoot and then my body resets.

also i was getting choked on a platform and i ended up inside the floor. this happened at least 3 times during a huttball.