Allowing kill trading to go on as long as it did ruined PVP henceforth.

asmodaie

It's pretty self-explanatory.

By not having punished the kill-trading well enough and allowing thousands upon thousands of battlemasters to exist as a result of this exploitative behavior, the entire game is over saturated by people who have received gear without putting in any time.

The solution for this was to allow everyone else to get battlemaster faster instead of banning those who exploited. Shocking.

If you think that most people got their battlemaster rank because of kill trading, you are sadly mistaken. I never saw any kill trading on my server. We had some pretty nice big fights on Ilum though. It was pretty fun, even if the FPS sucked ***.

At any rate, it's time to get the hell over it. Valor is so easy to get now. Why are you still crying about this?

Spent ages getting battlemaster, decided to lay off the game for a few weeks, came back loads of battlemasterers and war heros since they triple the valor gains. Nice for those that dont like taking ages to get battlemaster - a bit of a kick in the balls to the people that spent ages putting the time in.

However I think the devs were left with little choice but to try and level the playing field in some way and this was the solution that harmed their business the least.

Since there are no rated warzones yet at least this gives people time to prepare for the next tier of gear and now everyone will be on a level playing field in a months time - so people can stop the "you farmed ilum/lowbies" crap and we will really see who is the most skilled and who is not. People will be even in gear terms. This is what most of us want anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.