Imagine if Talzin discovered Anakin on Mustafar before Palpatine

Omnitheo

For the record, it's entirely possible Palpatine would have had the knowledge and power to rebuild anakin better than he did, but I believe he knew that at this point Anakin was a failure. The Darth Vader suit was basically just a plan B which would still create an ominous symbol of power.

Talzin on the other hand, probably would have seen things differently. She clearly has powers that are unique and different than that of Sidious's dark mastery. After seeing her transformation of Savage, her cleansing of the sith influence in Ventress, and her repairing Maul, what effect do you think her powers would have had on Anakin, and to what ends?

of course, this is all speculation, as Talzin will probably meet her fate before the conclusion of the Clone Wars. What do you think?

Well seeing as she couldn't repair Maul's body completely(had to use parts to make new legs), would probably be the same building back the body wise or unable to at all. I don't think she'd be able to hold Anakin long though, hes completely different then Maul and Savage. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well seeing as she couldn't repair Maul's body completely(had to use parts to make new legs), would probably be the same building back the body wise or unable to at all. I don't think she'd be able to hold Anakin long though, hes completely different then Maul and Savage.

This. If she would try to "play" him and he found out she would be finished. Anakin pre-Mustafar and Post-Mustafar beats most in combat. Lightsaber and Force. I mean he is the Chosen One don't forget it.

For the record, it's entirely possible Palpatine would have had the knowledge and power to rebuild anakin better than he did, but I believe he knew that at this point Anakin was a failure. The Darth Vader suit was basically just a plan B which would still create an ominous symbol of power.

Talzin on the other hand, probably would have seen things differently. She clearly has powers that are unique and different than that of Sidious's dark mastery. After seeing her transformation of Savage, her cleansing of the sith influence in Ventress, and her repairing Maul, what effect do you think her powers would have had on Anakin, and to what ends?

of course, this is all speculation, as Talzin will probably meet her fate before the conclusion of the Clone Wars. What do you think?

Palpatine did have various opportunities to improve Darth Vader but chose to leave him with the sluggish and weak cybernetics that he had so that he didn't have to worry about being challenged by Vader (funny how that turned out). It would have been interesting to see how Talzin would have handled it but I have a feeling that she is going to end up dead next season.

Edited by Tuscad

Well seeing that TCW and Talzon is EU, not sure what the point of the question is.

But for the sake of "what if," I don't think she could have done better. Anakin/Darth Vader was serverely burned, lungs filled with ashs and burning, no limbs, etc. He was pretty much about to die if Palpatine didn't use the darkside to keep him alive longer enough.

Well seeing that TCW and Talzon is EU, not sure what the point of the question is.

But for the sake of "what if," I don't think she could have done better. Anakin/Darth Vader was serverely burned, lungs filled with ashs and burning, no limbs, etc. He was pretty much about to die if Palpatine didn't use the darkside to keep him alive longer enough.

TCW isn't really EU. Its higher canon than the books and games.