How do you deal with interrupts as a bodyguard

MrDurkaDurka

I have become a marked target in every warzone I enter. I usually have 1-2 Jedi Knights on me all game interrupting 90% of my casts. If it wasn't for my high armor and defense abilities I would be useless. I still top the healing and I can usually stay alive for a long time but healing teammates is almost impossible unless I use my Kolto missile.

I feel bad for any under geared bodyguard because it could be 10+ seconds before I can cast one spell.

One of the main things I do is run near 2 other teammates and spam Kolto missile to heal 2 teammates and myself. I always make sure to keep Kolto shell on and I use my instant casts when available to conserve heat and to maximize healing.

What other tips do you guys suggest?

Fake a cast to get them to use their interrupts. Start a heal and immediately stop it, they will kick, and then their kick will be on cooldown from 6-8 seconds (depending on their talents).

Some of the dumber ones will interrupt anything you cast so just cast a non-heal spell and see if you're dealing with an idiot.

The best thing is to tell your group that you're healing, and the other team knows you're healing, so if they want heals they better provide peels.