The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1.2 Operative Changes

TheGreatNeechi

They should just do everyone a favor and rename the Operative/Scoundrel class to Medic so there is no confusion on what the class is intended for.

On a side note, it's to bad (kinda) that Operatives (Medics) can't bring the pain like combat medics of SWG. Now that was some brutal she-eye-it. Could you imaging the cries for nerfs then if that was the case?

They should just do everyone a favor and rename the Operative/Scoundrel class to Medic so there is no confusion on what the class is intended for.

On a side note, it's to bad (kinda) that Operatives (Medics) can't bring the pain like combat medics of SWG. Now that was some brutal she-eye-it. Could you imaging the cries for nerfs then if that was the case?

Rancor poison mind bombs... yummy.

As a marauder main, I find it odd that operatives are getting nerfed. I wanted to level mine up, but id rather not waste time with an apparently dying class. Back on topic, The fact marauders are getting buffed and operatives are getting nerfed is strange to me

The first operative nerf was justified. Maybe a little overboard. But cmon, 10k crits? ((I would like the old acid blade back))

But the thing is, marauders can DESTROY operatives if played right...My poorly worded point is, Operatives kinda need to have LOWER cooldowns, Because face it, You guys have **** chains. Really once you use all your knife attacks your kinda just doing nothing for 5 seconds while you get focused.

Sorry for wall of text and possible poor grammar, tired.

Operative will beat Marauder everytime if Operative gets the opener. Evasion is actually useful against Warriors (about the only class its useful against) and will cleanse all Annihilation DoTs to boot. Operatives can also cleanse the DoTs every 4 seconds. But yeah, in groups Marauders are infinitely better. Just in a duel atm, the Operative should win. After the changes I'm not sure.