If you quit, and you're a operative post HERE.

Moyashi

Uhm, where?

What do you even mean where?

sooo... you would rather be a 2 minute gimmick class?

I suspect that's the real source of the whining here. Some people really only enjoyed the gimmick aspect and aren't happy to see it go in favor of having a better class.

Edited by Sorenia

Honestly someone has to shut down healers, Forget all the gimmick stuff and just spec like me 3/31/7, Dirty kick spec, ima Pub so no sith talent names for you! If you cant harass a healer with a stun interrupt stun rotation then your bad. Do what your supposed to with this class, lockdown healer and watch your teammates actually get kills, whats the problem.

I will admit there is no reason to bring a operative/scoundrel to a rated huttball, but i think a shadowstep mechanic is in the works, a lil birdy told me, and hes always right!

Pro Tip for you guys as well, if you find yourself vanishing without dodge to remove dots, you can hit smuggle really quickly and re-enter stealth, just like a quick 2nd vanish. Just remember the dot is still on you so act quick!!

Cheers :)

Hi there!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!