Blade Rush Bug since patch this week

Keata

Looked briefly in other combat bug forums, didn't see this addressed yet. Perhaps its just me, but since the patch this week, I'm no longer getting the GCD decrease from Zen on Blade Rush. Is anyone else having this issue? I still get the focus cost reduction, but I'm having to wait the full 1.5 sec gcd when Zen is active.

This wasn't my discovery, but it was a darn good one. I'll repost it here:

Blade Rush w/ Ataru form Zen goes wayyyy smoother when you set your queue delay to .75

I can only guess that you need a slight bigger queue than the half a second you are saving/shavin from the GCD, but meh, who cares. I just know that the tip works, and I want to reshare it.

Thanks for that, I've had it at 1.0 the whole time too till the day of the patch. That day windows froze and all my settings were reset to default. Just changed it back. Hopefully this works :)

Ive tried all the settings, 0 through 1. Im still getting stuttering.

The first 2 blade rushes fly out fast, then theres a slight pause, then 2 more that fly out fast, then a slight pause, then 2 more fast ones.

Is that what other people are getting?

Do you just spam the key or are you hitting slower to a rhythm.

Because no matter what I had my queue setting at, i never got 6 back to back bladerushes off with a pause every 2.