Don't take away our "giggle/laugh" when upper hand procs in 1.2! =(

PerfectDuke

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, 1.2 has hit, and the giggle got stomped.... replaced with the grapple sound effect.... not only did vanguards in dps keep their giggle, so did the annoy guardian "fus ro dah".....

i can no longer track my upper hand procs due to NOISE FATIGUE!!! too many similar tech sounds... its as simple as making the sound playable only to the scoundrel (like the companion chatter used to be).... if it can't be a giggle (even tho clearly you can) make it something we can notice, maybe a visual animation flash, or some notifier so we can eaily see how many upper hands we have, with all the buff spam, it can get annoying.

i really hate to say this, but it appears the 2 ppl whining have more say then the thousands against them... us poor "non light-stick" classes, in my stupidity i also chose armstech...feels like my pally\engineer all over again..

give us a combo bar, or give us lightsabers....

I want my giggle back!! Who wouldnt laugh in the face of their enemy, when you know more than they do? It was one of the quirky & lovable things about our class. The 'grapple' sound that they have now is annoying. When they first changed it I kept thinking some enemy was pulling me in. Now when an enemy actually *is* pulling me in the heat of battle, I don't necessarily notice while I'm in my heal-everyone-awesomely mode until I start getting Aoe'd by said enemy -_-

PLEASE Bioware, bring back the giggle!!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

-Upper Hand now causes the character to giggle the first time it is applied if Upper Hand is not already active.

It only took 340 days, "0.5" patch notes of updates, and a whole lot of perspiration but we did it! Assuming this stays in thru to 2.0's release after the PTS is said and done. =P

-Upper Hand now causes the character to giggle the first time it is applied if Upper Hand is not already active.

It only took 340 days, "0.5" patch notes of updates, and a whole lot of perspiration but we did it! Assuming this stays in thru to 2.0's release after the PTS is said and done. =P

high five gang!