Don't take away our "giggle/laugh" when upper hand procs in 1.2! =(

PerfectDuke

Well guys I am sorry to announce that on the PTS the /giggle is in fact gone... I do not know if it will be a permanent change-over to the patch or not, but it's kind of sad haha... The funny thing is I think Vanguards/Powertechs get to keep theirs...

Well, to quote Darth Vader....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Seriously guys, give us the giggle back. You add cute pets and take the cute giggle away? Meanies.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the giggle too, but... balancing one's sub on it? :confused:

I could never see quitting over something like that unless it's the last straw in a long line or something.

Yeah wasn't too happy with a number of things and this is just that "What the hell did you go and do that for?" thing.

It's such a stupid change...

and yet again we as minority class got punch in the face from all this sorcs and marauders who didnt like our giggle. They are very sad people who dont understand our class mechanics, and have no idea how helpful is that laugh. Edited by rkopczak

Make it only audible to the Scoundrel/Operative. It annoys other people when the scoundrel/operative is having a giggle fit (although the Female Operative's is closer to a maniacal laugh than a giggle), but it's useful to those playing the class.

Oh thank goodness. I had no idea why my smuggler continuously laughed annoyingly, and it drove me to turn off sound completely so I didn't have to listen to it. I may be able to stomach playing my smuggler again with that annoying laugh gone. Edited by Calinon

Oh thank goodness. I had no idea why my smuggler continuously laughed annoyingly, and it drove me to turn off sound completely so I didn't have to listen to it. I may be able to stomach playing my smuggler again with that annoying laugh gone.

This shows perfectly who Bioware caters to with this change: those players who did not understand the ins and outs of scoundrels. A nerf to players who would try to use everything the scoundrel playstyle had to offer in favour of people who did not understand...

So all they are doing is opening themselves up to people asking for a better way to track upper-hand. Which we already had: the giggle.

Then again they wont care, its only smugglers after all...

Oh thank goodness. I had no idea why my smuggler continuously laughed annoyingly, and it drove me to turn off sound completely so I didn't have to listen to it. I may be able to stomach playing my smuggler again with that annoying laugh gone.

/VitalShotinthenuts

/SuckerPunch

/FlyingFists

/proc RoundTwo

/Teeheehee :D

I completely agree - the chuckle is one of the coolest things about the smuggler. Even my guildmates tend to find it comforting in the thick of a group battle to hear my scoundrel snickering in the background. Edited by FearlessFreep

I completely agree - the chuckle is one of the coolest things about the smuggler. Even my guildmates tend to find it comforting in the thick of a group battle to hear my scoundrel snickering in the background.

I fully agree! Keep the giggle. I will stop playing my scoundrel if they take away the giggle :(

I just don't see why they'd take this out. It acts as an audible cue for the player (and attentive enemy player) to know when an important buff has procced.

Sure, you can use your eyeballs to tell when you have your buff. But when you're running around looking at other player's cast bars, health, their healer humping a pillar/wall behind them and their castbar to time an interrupt, and taking your turn on Draw Something all at the same time, having a non-visual cue is quite welcome in my book.