when is the fix to happpen

enigmacypher

tired of the terrible balancing in the game. along with what amounts to cheesy programming to cover up weaknesses in the game.

i have played EVERY class and the class differences are terrible PvE wise JK guardian for tank mode is absolutely insanely poor till after balmorra as you haven't got a reasonable healer till then

playing my smuggler today and though some in PvP cry about them in PvP they are substandard at best at 29th level as trying to do "down the hole" i can't do anything to clear it between the NpCs suddenly agroing for no reason or my companion running around a corner to argo as much as possible and using ae attacks to reactivate the one i have CCed

now the above smuggler issue wouldn't be so bad if other classes couldn't breeze right through it due to healing and CC in combat abilities <the last of which smugglers can't do since you have to be stealthed before CCing and stealth is seen through at a pretty large range now>

I know for a fact that you won't be able to balance the PvE game as you put into the game companions that instantly become a must and if they are not in the right order or at least the same order the classes become a problem.

story wise YOU have to always follow the same path through the storyline and extra content as the game was set up this way and this too after a a little bit is a a drag and makes the game terrible.

i think now it would have been better to have never made this game than to have made what this game is going to be locked into being. (it is everything Rifts was and i know it did wonders for that game too)

i used to love swtor but i havent played now for aleast 2 months reason for that being

(1) end game gear is soo horribly coded that even a 3 year old could make some gibberish and it would still be better then what is currently ingame

(2) random deaths in instances even when out of combat and such

3! this is the important one my friend do as i did QUIT im never going to play this ****** game ever again i hope they see my post and bann my IP forever cuz i dont even want to have the opurtunity to go back on my words i mean 2 mill dollars spent in developing this POS game and most of my friends are still calling this the TORTANIC this ship is still sinking and im much more imersed in STO = Star Trek Online then this crap also seems BioWare has stolen too many ideas considering the Hero Engine they use is like a rip off off star trek online since they had this option loong b4 they did soo thats it my friend dont ever play it again erase all info of it from your pc and belive me you will have alot more funn playing anything else but this *****

i used to love swtor but i havent played now for aleast 2 months reason for that being

(1) end game gear is soo horribly coded that even a 3 year old could make some gibberish and it would still be better then what is currently ingame

(2) random deaths in instances even when out of combat and such

3! this is the important one my friend do as i did QUIT im never going to play this ****** game ever again i hope they see my post and bann my IP forever cuz i dont even want to have the opurtunity to go back on my words i mean 2 mill dollars spent in developing this POS game and most of my friends are still calling this the TORTANIC this ship is still sinking and im much more imersed in STO = Star Trek Online then this crap also seems BioWare has stolen too many ideas considering the Hero Engine they use is like a rip off off star trek online since they had this option loong b4 they did soo thats it my friend dont ever play it again erase all info of it from your pc and belive me you will have alot more funn playing anything else but this *****

sadly your statements are right and sadly i am looking as F2P games as the P2P games are all coming out as absolute trash with a desire to capture the casual market and always failing as they never bother to actually do any market info work ..

casuals are the group you want to get for the big money but you have to get a base set of gamers first and they never do this.. MEH AoW might be ok