1.2 Mara buffed, Operatives nerfed... Absolutely baffling.

aspectsofwar

1.2 is more likely to kill the game rather than making it "better"

and why the hell are they going to nerf operatives even more oh yeah wait all the unskilled and undergeared players are whining on forums since they die to BM operatives in on stunlock

Its like Bioware is trying to force everyone to play lightsaber classes

This I agree with. Ops dont need a nerf at all. And I do think the saber classes are the "pet" classes or favored classes of BW.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i can't speak for the lvl 50 warzones, but sub level 50, marauders, including carnage marauders were completely awful. I don't know whether its because the gear didn't scale right or what, but i could play the game of my life as lvl 40 marauder and get like 200k damage, whereas i could log my sorc or mercenary and just run around and do whatever and put up similar numbers. And playing the game of my life as a sorc or merc, i've put up 400k with sorc and 350k with merc, so... the point being marauders needed a buff sub 50, i can't speak for 50+ however..

There is a level 50 sent in my guild that regularly does 450k+ damage and almost never dies. Over 50 with gear makes a big difference.

Edited by Ruuprect