Upgrading from Digital to CE

Warphaze

So I already pre ordered and redeemed my Digital Download Code. I've recently bought the Collector's edition. Can I redeem the code under my current account and be able to use both games at the same time? Or do i need to create another SWTOR account?

I've tried calling the customer service line and all i can say is that it's pathetic. Not only does it some like some person sitting on the toliet, but you can barely understand a damn thing they are saying. How about we hire some folks in america??

Why not create two accounts?

You can use the CE as a main and the DDE as a secondary account for storage and companion farming.

Be honest, did you order the CE, think it was going to be delayed and ordered the DDE in case?

Edited by AlucardsSoul

Nope,

My daughter decided she wanted to play too. Then I got to reading about the CE and said what the hell I'll buy it.

The only thing that sucks now is that I have to wait till the 20th to get the CE and she is already playing the game !!!

I may call and see if they have any early access codes left.

So I already pre ordered and redeemed my Digital Download Code. I've recently bought the Collector's edition. Can I redeem the code under my current account and be able to use both games at the same time? Or do i need to create another SWTOR account?

I've tried calling the customer service line and all i can say is that it's pathetic. Not only does it some like some person sitting on the toliet, but you can barely understand a damn thing they are saying. How about we hire some folks in america??

As long as they don't hire people in Texas... I can't understand a thing they say. I'd much rather talk to someone in India or the Phillipines than someone from the Southern USA.