Loads of new black crystals?!

Rayreiquaza

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I've just seen this page...

http://db-ptr.darthhater.com/items/modifications/color_crystal/?filters=8019=240#items:0+1

and it seems like there are dozens of new crystals with black centres for all levels. Really?! It was bad enough in the first couple of weeks when people were using the hideous pre-order crystals, and now every so often seeing some idiot on the fleet with black/blue or black/red..

I've not complained about stuff in the game being immersion-breaking before, I don't mind that with the Legacy system you can have a Sith pureblood Jedi or that Sith can use blue/green lightsaber crystals (I liked the light/dark restrictions) willy nilly.. But these black crystals look horrible, are immersion-breaking and really not very Star Warsy. I think I read somewhere that in the lore there was only ever one black lightsaber crystal as well? So if I'm right then it's against the lore too.

Would it have been so hard to make, say, a couple different shades of green and a darker blue, maybe?

thanks for that. i love the black saber, and am damn glad they chose to include it. can't wait to find them.

as for your concerns, thousands of years later they say that there was only one. historians get things wrong all the time, so the fact that there may have been more is absolutely possible.

edit: where do i get these?

Edited by testszag