Warzone question

KieranWestgate

Yesterday I went into two warzones after having reached lv10. When I got into both I noticed that the levels of the players on my team were a couple of 40's and 20's, a few 30's and the rest were in their 10's like me. After playing for a few minutes of fighting I also saw that the other team were basically in this same set-up. So I was wondering is this normal and how it's supposed to be? Because when I was in beta it always did lower 10's together, higher 10's together and lower 20's together. I would like to know as, as you may be able to assume, going up against these levels completely ruins my experience of warzones.

Yesterday I went into two warzones after having reached lv10. When I got into both I noticed that the levels of the players on my team were a couple of 40's and 20's, a few 30's and the rest were in their 10's like me. After playing for a few minutes of fighting I also saw that the other team were basically in this same set-up. So I was wondering is this normal and how it's supposed to be? Because when I was in beta it always did lower 10's together, higher 10's together and lower 20's together. I would like to know as, as you may be able to assume, going up against these levels completely ruins my experience of warzones.

Levels 10-49 are all within the same warzone level range. 50's have their own. Lower level player stats are scaled up.

Here's a link that attempts to explain the mechanics:

http://r2-db.com/questions/1149/how-do-the-warzones-scale-levels

Levels 10-49 are all within the same warzone level range. 50's have their own. Lower level player stats are scaled up.

Here's a link that attempts to explain the mechanics:

http://r2-db.com/questions/1149/how-do-the-warzones-scale-levels

Ah ok thanks. Just strange because in beta it was able to have 10's in their own 20's in their own and so on. Also scaling doesn't really do much because you still don't have skills or equipment to match the higher levels.

I stayed away from all PvP until I felt I knew enough how to play without embarrassing myself, but yesterday I did my first warzones after hitting lvl 20 on my sniper. It's a crazy free for all with the madly diverging skills and gear people bring to the party, but I guess that makes it fun. Best part for me was that although my performance kind of sucked, there was always someone in the team who was worse. :cool:

But really, there was one high-level jedi in particular who got my number and whenever she found me I was toast. I think maybe there should be a 10-25 and 26-49 separation in the WZ... because the range of skills on PUGs now is just bizarre. Fun, but probably annoying in the long run.

Although I sucked I got some medals, can't wait to tell my neighbors about this.