No new actionbars in 1.2 :(

Evertal

This actually makes me a bit disappointed. So far I have had patience thinking BW is aware of what is critical and working on it but this announcement kinda goes against that.

It seems that BW is not aware of the importance of this for the more silent crowd (those that have enjoyed the game instead of raging on the forum). Does it actually have to come to that who screams the most or loudest on the forums are the ones that get fixes??

BW I ask of you that extra actionbars is something that you will put higher on your priority list and preferably get in game a week or so after 1.2 hits live.

If you used your 4th bar as a companion bar then you do get 1 more action bar.

Currently you have 4 bars minus one for your companion. 1.2 has 4 bars plus one for your companion.

Are all 4 bars moved and useable vertically and laterally? (if so I don't think there's much to complain about, if not and you can't have 3+ bars laterally maybe there is)

Are all 4 bars moved and useable vertically and laterally? (if so I don't think there's much to complain about, if not and you can't have 3+ bars laterally maybe there is)

yes on pts you can move all 4 bars and the companion bar, make the bars into boxes if you wish, vertical horizontal or w/e spot/position you want