Missing mouse cursor in game

Arganamis

Just received my game invite, upon launch I was wondering why I can click stuff but I don't have a mouse cursor on screen. Has anyone else had these issues as well? I try doing a search on google but every link I click the forums say there isn't a thread specified. Sorry if this is in the wrong area..

First this should be in the Customer Service forum as a bug report.. I would create a new thread there..

Second, Yes I had that issue last night twice. I just logged out and back in and it cleared the issue. Not sure what is causing it, maybe alt+tabbing. I tend to do that a lot myself.

this has happened to me and my mate many times, for us we've just right clicked the mouse button and its re-appeared, hope this helps

yeah i get this every once in awhile too but simply right clicking the screen returns the mouse to being visible.

I tried what you guys said, I managed to create a character and get in game but the whole time was without a cursor. Im not back to character selection screen after restarting the game and nothing.. I'll try working with video card drivers if that is a possible fix then

Happens to me sometimes after alt-tabbing but as others have said simply clicking in the window (L or R) will make it appear.

An alternate thought, do you have any mouse control software installed. ex: Logitech Setpoint or another proprietary software by another mouse manufacturer? Try disabling or uninstalling that to see if it makes a difference, or enabling game mode if it has that feature.

Edited by Jnight

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I suffered from the invisible in-game mouse cursor recently and on my second visit to the telephone support staff they suggested that I disable the "pointer trail", an effect where the mouse leaves a number of images of itself behind itself (like "The Flash" in those classic Silver Age comic books).

Hey, it worked! I was so happy! And then I remembered that I had better post this on the forums.

INVISIBLE IN-GAME MOUSE CURSOR?

DISABLE THE MOUSE CURSOR "POINTER TRAIL" EFFECT!!!

It is an easy fix and is worth a try because if that wasn't the problem it does no harm. But it might be the fix you are needing. May the Force be with you :)