Seriously? No in combat rez?

Briah

Are you freaking kidding me? We were already the worse healers to play. I thought I'd be fine because pvp was still pretty fun even though I was totally dragging my ops team down. So you're going to nerf our class and we still don't get an in combat rez? What is the point of playing a BH Merc healer? Why did you even throw it in if we werent going to be comparable to the other two healing classes?

Should have just rolled sorc healer like the rest of the game.

(This is coming from someone missing one piece of the rakata combat medic healer set. Thanks a lot Bioware)

yep no Rez more heat and less heals...... Hummmmmm

Man I already get enough crap for being a Merc healer, it's like if your not a Sorc your worthless.

So we still cant heal the whole group thanks for adding one person to our heals and reducing the benefits we get from using the missile.

Just let use keep the residue the way it is and you can have your one person back!

I just wonder where these number are generated from obviously not Nightmare and HM operations.

but you're doing it wrong if people are viewing you as the worst healers in your ops team. The only thing we don't have is great AoE healing on par with a sorc. Why are you moaning about lack of an in-combat rez anyway, there are two other classes that can do it. Sure it'd be nice, but it's not essential for ops as you should have a decent enough group comp that you have a varied set of healers anyway? Edited by HemaOne

but you're doing it wrong if people are viewing you as the worst healers in your ops team. The only thing we don't have is great AoE healing on par with a sorc. Why are you moaning about lack of an in-combat rez anyway, there are two other classes that can do it. Sure it'd be nice, but it's not essential for ops as you should have a decent enough group comp that you have a varied set of healers anyway?

If you're running an 8 man with 1 merc and one other healer guess what happens if that second healer goes down. You have no battle rex for the rest of the fight. If you're running 16 man it wasn't an issue as you were bringing 2 sorcs, 1 merc, and 1 op most likely but guess what... in 1.2 you mine as well either run 3 sorcs 1 op, or 2 sorcs 2 ops as the benefits of having a bodyguard(better raid healing through residue, damage reduction via supercharge missile) are now much much worse.

You are also less efficient for high damage phases since supercharge took a hit meaning you aren't even the go-to healer on fights like foreman crusher where fast continuous heals were needed.

Bodyguards are going to be complete trash now compared to sorcs (no change here right) and were slightly worse than ops (rather than being better) though I'm still not sold on this fact. Yes the 31pt talent is better for them, I still think they are sub par for anything other than topping off a raid.

At least give us the bloody battle rez to remove that issue. I'm fedup of gimping my raid if anything goes wrong and our second healer goes down.

Edited by Neltharek

If you're running an 8 man with 1 merc and one other healer guess what happens if that second healer goes down. You have no battle rex for the rest of the fight. If you're running 16 man it wasn't an issue as you were bringing 2 sorcs, 1 merc, and 1 op most likely but guess what... in 1.2 you mine as well either run 3 sorcs 1 op, or 2 sorcs 2 ops as the benefits of having a bodyguard(better raid healing through residue, damage reduction via supercharge missile) are now much much worse.

You are also less efficient for high damage phases since supercharge took a hit meaning you aren't even the go-to healer on fights like foreman crusher where fast continuous heals were needed.

Bodyguards are going to be complete trash now compared to sorcs (no change here right) and were slightly worse than ops (rather than being better) though I'm still not sold on this fact. Yes the 31pt talent is better for them, I still think they are sub par for anything other than topping off a raid.

At least give us the bloody battle rez to remove that issue. I'm fedup of gimping my raid if anything goes wrong and our second healer goes down.

This is what I meant. Whenever I'm the only healer up, the raid team is like 'Geez, all we have is the merc up...' I can't rez the healer and I can't do AoE's well to save my whole team. We've been running with me as the main tank healer and the sorc healing keeping everyone else capped off. I tried to tell myself that at least I was buffing people so the sorc could do more healing but now with higher heat costs, less healing and half the buff, I honestly can't see why my team is going to want to take me when they can have two sorcs.

Are you freaking kidding me? We were already the worse healers to play. I thought I'd be fine because pvp was still pretty fun even though I was totally dragging my ops team down. So you're going to nerf our class and we still don't get an in combat rez? What is the point of playing a BH Merc healer? Why did you even throw it in if we werent going to be comparable to the other two healing classes?

Should have just rolled sorc healer like the rest of the game.

(This is coming from someone missing one piece of the rakata combat medic healer set. Thanks a lot Bioware)

Wait...I thought Operative/Scoundrel was the worst healer in the game?