World pvp

ripamorame

So i was sat with my pvp guild we geared up and thought lets go out and world pvp and kill some rep.... oh wait elite guards everywhere and hardly any planets with any form of pvp access lets go over a few shall we? Hoth such a nice zone but it is so massive even on a high pop server its hard to find more than one players then lets look at tatooine smaller but its still to big and belsavis unless you go really out of your way as empire you only come across them on your last class quests. What i am saying here is we need choke points reasons to go into other factions zones to inspire some world pvp you can level to 50 and never seen a player. Take rift for example i haven't played for a while but i do recall the rock zone from 20-27? You met in a big zerg in the last questing part and i used to have loads of pvp fun there. The fact is there isn't any choke points no reason to leave the fleet but most of all we never meet the other faction without having to come across 5-10 elite guards can we please have a better version of smugglers den maybe like old wintergrasp where you had to win to do a specific raid give me a way of meeting the other faction its not like i can go to a city. And before people say its a "solo leveling experience" i am pretty sure i am sith and they are jedi and they must die isn't that the key to my char and the games basic story?