Sweeping Blasters graphics bug...

ya ive just noticed this on my new BH. kinda weird, but doesnt matter that much to me

I asked in general chat and had 1 person tell me he can't see the target either, and 1 person said he can still see his. I don't know what's going on.

Is it a game-wide bug or not? Can anyone log into their Merc right now and see the reticle while using Sweeping Blasters or not?

Tired of people who insist there's nothing wrong with the game going out of their way to lie (intentionally or not) about bugs just to hide them. I can still see my Commando's aiming reticle with MV and HOB, and it even works with my DFA. It's only broken on sweeping blasters.

I've spent at least an hour messing with this crap because SOME people have me convinced it's a bug. There's nothing on Google or the SWTOR forums about this which makes it even more frustrating.

Edited by TaintedSquirrel

I've never really paid attention to the target thing, but sweeping blasters is a horribly buggy ability anyway, so it's no surprise. The physics of the ability don't match up with the type or targeting method at all. You're spraying the blaster bolts away from you in what should be a cone, yet the target area is kinda like a top-down ability like death from above. Anything before or behind the circle doesn't get hit, which makes no sense. Edited by Sinsavz