Forum Wipe.... MKII

aimbotcfg

Just a silly idea but, any chance of the forums getting wiped again after the actual launch date?

Just to get rid of all the people (read: children) moaning to high heaven that they arent a special little snowflake and didn't get into Early access in 'x' wave even though they ordered the 'super duper extra awesome edition™' on 'y' date.

Love and kisses x

Just a silly idea but, any chance of the forums getting wiped again after the actual launch date?

Just to get rid of all the people (read: children) moaning to high heaven that they arent a special little snowflake and didn't get into Early access in 'x' wave even though they ordered the 'super duper extra awesome edition™' on 'y' date.

Love and kisses x

/second the motion

Not to sound like a hipster, but does anyone else remember the days before gaming became the "cool" thing to do? I kinda miss those days, because the same being who heckled me for playing games as a kid are the same *******es who started playing now.

You mean the days before Modern Warefare and FPS games with regenerating health? I remember those...

/insert glassy eyed rememberance here