Remove Healing Boost from expertise.

Dozer

Clearly we should all just play DPS builds and all warzones should be 1v1 deathmatches. I would without a doubt give up heavy armor on any of my characters for a damage shield. Edited by SWImara

But Expertise itself, as a mechanic, is an abomination. All it does is take about 10 endurance and about 20 of your dominant stat and remove them in favor of 50ish expertise per piece. In PvP, we already get the benefit of expertise when we give damage and when we take it, including healers. It's just that adding an expertise bonus on top of those benefits, such that heals go up based on your expertise AND on the expertise of your healing target is a bit much, I think. Edited by Jarvus

But Expertise itself, as a mechanic, is an abomination. All it does is take about 10 endurance and about 20 of your dominant stat and remove them in favor of 50ish expertise per piece. In PvP, we already get the benefit of expertise when we give damage and when we take it, including healers. It's just that adding an expertise bonus on top of those benefits, such that heals go up based on your expertise AND on the expertise of your healing target is a bit much, I think.

They should add in a healing debuff for PvP only. Make it like 30% or something, and just call it "trauma" or "traumatized" or "traumatic experience" or something like that. Trauma something, anyways.

There is a certain BH healer on Rwookrrorro that can't die with three or four people pounding on him until he has blown all his CD's. This ussually gives him a good 30-45 seconds of "god" time to run with the ball in huttball or keep the runner alive. Its complete crap.

So 3 player cant kill 1. Yes they are completely crap as you said. And i dont realy understand how can a BH healer run for 30-45seconds with the ball with 3dps on him, he needs to cast his heals only have 1instant heal with 21sec cd and the AOE.

Most healers cant 1v1 someone and win, unless winning means we bore someone to death and they move on. I do understand the overpowered Commando healing is crazy. I am a sage btw, not commando. I group with a Commando regularly who just cant die with many beating on him. Watched him go halfway across a huttball map with 5 on him. Problem with them is there arent so many heals that can be interrupted. It wouldnt be good to nerf all healers because the pro commandos become godlike. Healers already get a 30% pvp nerf for healing done. Our heals dont scale like damage does with stats. Finally, as for other non commando healers, focus them and lock them up at the right times and killing healers isnt that hard. Dont forget this isnt 1v1 arena, its 8v8 pvp.

I dont realy know what do you mean on the commando healer has not so many heals that can be interrupted. I dont know the commando abilities names but the mercenaries have 1 instant heal what is on 21sec cd and the aoe heal what dont realy heal much. They have 2more heals what both can be interrupted. On top of that healing scan is on 12sec CD, so if healing scan and emergency scan(instant 21sec CD heal) is on cooldown they can only use rapid scan, if you interrupt rapid scan they dont have any heal to cast.

And the thing that you have said that 5 dps player cant kill 1commando is just funny, i would like to play on your server where the dpsers are that stupid.

Edited by BrutalPain

I think healers could live without the extra 10-12% boost in healing in PVP and still be able to keep themselves alive, but not require 3-4 people to kill them, maybe only 2.

Sure, remove the healing boost- take out the 30% trauma penalty which the healing boost is there to mitigate some of while you're at it.

They should add in a healing debuff for PvP only. Make it like 30% or something, and just call it "trauma" or "traumatized" or "traumatic experience" or something like that. Trauma something, anyways.

Thats what I was thinking about some days before. It would balance the healing for pvp and PVEers would be happy too. But that way damage would scales better then healing, so they should add something like +healing on PVP gear, with the diminishing return it would be fine IMO.

Thats what I was thinking about some days before. It would balance the healing for pvp and PVEers would be happy too. But that way damage would scales better then healing, so they should add something like +healing on PVP gear, with the diminishing return it would be fine IMO.

I'm not sure if this is a serious reply....

http://www.torhead.com/ability/1d3KX05/trauma-pvp#see-also

Wow.

5char