The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

First (and short!) PvP video!

Kesrik

rofl *** was that merc doing

also you don't taunt?

The merc was probably spamming Tracer Missile and wondering why it wasn't working.

Also, I actually tend to taunt on CD, but most of the clips that I included were 1v1/1vXs. Really no point to taunt when no one else is there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XQXJ4pCIDU4#t=157s

Omg, dat damage. :rolleyes:

Class balance at it's best when you can kill a heavy armor class in full BM gear in about 7 seconds total and burst 70% of his/her hp in 4 seconds.

Nice video overall, very solid play. Only comment i can make (if you're looking for tips) is to use Reserve Powercell more often (specifically with incendiary round or mortar volley). Didn't see you use it all video even though you were hurting on ammo almost the entire time.

Edited by SeanPoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XQXJ4pCIDU4#t=157s

Omg, dat damage. :rolleyes:

Class balance at it's best when you can kill a heavy armor class in full BM gear in about 7 seconds total and burst 70% of his/her hp in 4 seconds.

Couple of things.

He was attacking a Merc, in Champion armor, this merc has 0 mitigation against Elemental attacks and low mitigation against Kinetic. He popped his do-deeps cooldowns.

Tank spec tanks with tank gear take much longer to kill, as any deflected or shielded HIBs drop the DPS significantly. He is not fighting one of those here.

Only comment i can make (if you're looking for tips) is to use Reserve Powercell more often (specifically with incendiary round or mortar volley). Didn't see you use it all video even though you were hurting on ammo almost the entire time.

My ammo management in general is pretty atrocious. My theory has always been that any ammo that you have left over when you die is just wasted damage that you could have done. Unfortunately, I don't always die when I think I will, so I end up with horrible ammo.

Using Reserve Powercell more is something that I'm trying to force myself to do. I'm not even sure why I don't use it, since its bound to Shift + Mousewheel Up and my Recharge Cells is bound to Shift Mousewheel Down. Nothing like frapsing to show myself exactly what I need to work on :)