Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

★★★[ARENA] - benefits of adding ARENA to SWTOR★★★

Mirialol

You do, obviously.

I should point out you do not know the difference in your and you're. Get educated before coming back to these forums.

Cheers.

LOL is that the best you can do? Gramm4r trolls are AwwwSUM can u at least find something to argue with me about? Since u cant seem to come up with anything else.. judging by the increase in your responses after we hounded you for being a troll i assume your trying to protect your intergrity in this troll community?

lol hahaha

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can chit chat all the time u want

Arenas are not a doom

But if this team is going to spend 1 minute in arenas development there are like 9000 things to do before

Maybe before asking for new things ppl should be focusing in asking imporovement to current features

AND

BAD TIMMING IS BAD TIMMING

PS: Scot is a baws

PS: Pistols is a baws

Edited by Groncho

U can chit chat all the time u want

Arenas are not a doom

But if this team is going to spend 1 minute in arenas development there are like 9000 things to do before

Maybe before asking for new things ppl should be focusing in asking imporovement to current features

AND

BAD TIMMING IS BAD TIMMING

PS: Scot is a baws

PS: Pistols is a baws

EDIT: Arena is doom to crap players yes we all know that champion.

yeah your all bawsses at being bad and acting like little children in forums

P.S i like turtles

Edited by Extortioninc

' The PvP team in this game is horrid period,' spoken like a true baddie

The only reason im un-impressed is the fact that they dont even have cross server ques currently in place i find that ridiculous... and has killed off the remaining pvp finatics

Read those two lines, then sit back and have a snickers bar.

And yes, the team has unimpressed hundreds of thousands of players, if that isn't ample evidence enough to show that something(s) are not working around here, well...good luck with your witch hunt.

Stay frosty.

Edited by Pistols

Read those two lines, then sit back and have a snickers bar.

And yes, the team has unimpressed hundreds of thousands of players, if that isn't ample evidence enough to show that something(s) are not working around here, well...good luck with your witch hunt.

Stay frosty.

I thought that was only one line? u guys cant count let alone argue correctly.. this is fun :)

TL;DR all of it anyway, but I am in complete agreement with the original poster. I loved arenas and have always felt WZ's/BG's is a zerg fest no matter how coordinated a team is. I have disliked swtor pvp for this very reason, its a zerg fest. Give me a 3v3 any day over a rated 8v8 warzone.

Totally agree arenas should be added. They would be loads of fun, so long as:

1. Arena SHOULD NOT reward players with better gear or advantages of any kind

3. Arena SHOULD reward players with titles and cosmetic changes.

4. publicly available data

5. 1v1 arenas

Actually Zimbawe's ratio of medics per habitant is above world average

I shall give u another chance to pick another country

U cant pick regions....ok?

go, u have 5 minutes

Ps: Arenas are bad

yeah but i live near a rock that has no road's i got parachuted in with a satelite attached to my back so i can communicate with the world could u charter a plane for me?

P.s i could do with a home cooked meal ive been eating dirt and grass for months and it does impact on your health.

Edited by Extortioninc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.