STILL don't have serial # for iPhone mobile validator...

MikeMonger

Ok, got the email from Origin with my product key. I entered it, and I've now successfully registered the SWTOR DDE in my account.

However, nothing in the email gave me the serial number I need to enter into the iPhone validator.

I'm growing...mildly peeved.

Has ANYONE who purchased the digital edition been able to get the mobile validator working?

You get the serial number from your account page on swtor.com. There is a link that will take you to a page that will generate a serial number, and then the app will generate an authentication key that you put in you account page. From there it will tie the two together.

Hope that helps

Ok, got the email from Origin with my product key. I entered it, and I've now successfully registered the SWTOR DDE in my account.

However, nothing in the email gave me the serial number I need to enter into the iPhone validator.

I'm growing...mildly peeved.

Has ANYONE who purchased the digital edition been able to get the mobile validator working?

I think there's a bug with the mobile security app that's skipping the screen with the serial info you need to put into your Account settings, although I've been watching for updates and haven't found too much info, I'm guessing that the app is still in limbo.

I think there's a bug with the mobile security app that's skipping the screen with the serial info you need to put into your Account settings, although I've been watching for updates and haven't found too much info, I'm guessing that the app is still in limbo.

I clicked the setup button, waited alt tabbed to go find the app on android market (before they stated it wasn't ready yet) when i went back to account screen all the numbers were filled in. Might be on a slight delay.

It seems like there's definately something not working right, although I keep hearing reports from people that they've gotten it to work.

Ok I've had the same issue my self. I use firefox. But I just tried going to Security Key under My Account in IE and it now shows the correct information needed to setup the key. :)

Maybe the system just hates me. I'll try going in under IE 8 on my home PC when I get home. I'm going in under IE here, and nothing.

My home computer using windows 7 64bit does not work. I used FireFox and IE. So I used my work computer and was able to get it. Its above the "Physical Key" setup in the setup page. Its an actual button like the "set up new" "setup existing".

They know about it as posted earlier. So try a friends computer, library, work, school, etc.