6pm gmt 4 hour shutdown....GZ

Kaladorei

Unsubbed...disgraceful service, sub par game, rubbish PvP, endgame easier than cooking my dinner in a microwave. Terribly balanced mirrored classes (they arent mirrored).

Unbelievelably bad CS. Terrible maintenace times.

Basically im paying the same as WoWs costs, for 0 content, rubbish gameplay , and overall poor service.

Aiming your game at "MOAR EAZY MODEZ NAO PLZ" kids is a bad idea from day one.

Thanks but no thanks.

Note:if you think people cannot discuss these points contructively, you are wrong. you can discuss anything constructively, and censoring your forums is the worst way to retain customers.

GL HF

Edited by Kaladorei

Unsubbed...disgraceful service, sub par game, rubbish PvP, endgame easier than cooking my dinner in a microwave. Terribly balanced mirrored classes (they arent mirrored).

Basically im paying the same as WoWs costs, for 0 content, rubbish gameplay , and overall poor service.

Thanks but no thanks.

Note:if you think people cannot discuss these points contructively, you are wrong. you can discuss anything constructively, and censoring your forums is the worst way to retain customers.

GL HF

First off its a 2 hour shut down. Second, there are other things to do for the 2 hours of downtime, like, work out, go outside, bang your GF or what ever. Third it has to be a very important patch for it to be shutdown in mid day (East coast NA) and peak times in europe.

Edited by evildestroyer

Thanks but no thanks.

GL HF

Well....bye:wea_01:

Thanks but no thanks.

GL HF

So mad.

First off its a 2 hour shut down. Second, there are other things to do for the 2 hours of downtime, like i dont know watch ****, work out, go outside, bang your GF or what ever. Third it has to be a very important patch for it to be shutdown in mid day (East coast NA) and peak times in europe.

no it doesnt...did you see patch notes on tuesday that warranted 8 hours of maintenance? lol

First off its a 2 hour shut down. Second, there are other things to do for the 2 hours of downtime, like, work out, go outside, bang your GF or what ever. Third it has to be a very important patch for it to be shutdown in mid day (East coast NA) and peak times in europe.

2 hours for sex with a girl? Its usually seconds for me...I mean what?

You know I am doing my best to stay interested in this game but its just going from bad to worse - I understand what you mean op!

I am getting closed to dumping this myself now - imo BW are the most amateurish company out there - jeez some of the Korean F2P games are run better than this!

Whats sad is, he got that part, hit the nail right on the head.

It's a shame to see you, and your insightful posts going away. :(

Oh wait, nvm you'll likely stalk the forums like all the other "unsubbed" people after you "quit the game" :D

Now that I had my lil bit of fun....Sorry that you're not enjoying yourself, good luck in your next game.

I have alot of friends playing this game, so I'm staying, but the OP has valid points. Releasing an MMO and playing it at launch is like living the "capital letter life". You take what you can get and hope for the best.

The game is horribly broken, yes. CS is horrible, yes. But Rome wasn't built in a single day, was it?