Hey BioWare, Step it up!

BOLTgamer

Yo BioWare, in case you didn't know it, GW2 mass beta is happening early april, and Diablo 3 is coming out on may 15th. SWTOR needs to step up it's game and start banging in features to this game, I'd hate to see it go, but with two big related gaming titles coming out soon, you need something to drive players.

my entire guild is from rift, they quit wow, because after a couple of years it got boring, they play rift for like a month....and then came swtor....i guess they'll be doing the same thing for gw2/diablo

also

/inb4lock

#Edit

they quit wow when they went to rift, and quit rift when they came to TOR

Edited by Darth_Bond

Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to post feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as it does not contain any specific suggestions for improvement or constructive game-related topics of conversation. We do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics that we encourage you to use. Don't forget that you can also use the In-Game Customer Service Portal to report any issues you encounter!

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!

Edited by Averran