Collectors Ed Ordered - Not Coming in Time...

pufardo

I have the CE ordered and because I live in a small town it will not be coming in time even for the extended pre-launch play.

I have the CE code that was emailed to me registered, but if I purchase a standard edition (since the retail store will have them on launch day), can I use that one instead?

I have the CE ordered and because I live in a small town it will not be coming in time even for the extended pre-launch play.

I have the CE code that was emailed to me registered, but if I purchase a standard edition (since the retail store will have them on launch day), can I use that one instead?

You can but it'll be a completely separate account and any characters you create on it won't be transferable to the CE account.

But I'm just registering the "HARD CODE" on my existing account...

You think Bioware has seperate hard codes from the CE and standard edition?

I'm talking about the final step for launch date, not creating a new account.

Yes, absolutely have separate hard codes. Because the CE hard code will give access to the VIP area and all that stuff.

But I'm just registering the "HARD CODE" on my existing account...

You think Bioware has seperate hard codes from the CE and standard edition?

I'm talking about the final step for launch date, not creating a new account.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you have the product code for your CE then you're fine. If not you're better off waiting unless you want 2 accounts. If you use the product code for a standard edition on this account then you won't get your CE items, you'll have to make a new account to get them.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you have the product code for your CE then you're fine. If not you're better off waiting unless you want 2 accounts. If you use the product code for a standard edition on this account then you won't get your CE items, you'll have to make a new account to get them.

Sounds promising.

Thanks, hopefully Bioware can confirm