What FPS should I be getting?

bfishback

if your settings are high you would have FPS probably in the 20's. See if your computer Windows Experience Index score is at least a 5 to enjoy SWTOR more.

The base score? It is 5.7.

And by high, do you mean the in game bugged high settings that seem to increase people's fps, or the regular high settings?

Because I'm on all low, with shadows/bloom off, and I can barely keep 15 fps.

I have

i7 2.8 ghz

Nvidia GTX 560 TI

12 gb of RAM

1680x1050

When I first loaded the game, I was only getting 30 FPS. I forced the NVidia card to prioritize graphics over performance and it bumped my FPS up to 100 in low populated areas. However, my FPS is still very spikey. When I'm out in the open questing, I average about 60 FPS and it can drop as low as 30-40 FPS.

I get the feeling the game isn't optimized well.

Core2duo E8400

4GB DDR3 ram

GTX 260

1920x1200

On low settings: 25-35 FPS

on High settings: 50-80 FPS ( upto 100 when standing still)

Not a mistype, I get over twice the performance on High settings, than on low. Think there is something wrong with the low textures. See others report higher performance on high aswell.

Edited by DeeckTator

Core2duo E8400

4GB DDR3 ram

GTX 260

1920x1200

Not a mistype, I get over twice the performance on High settings, than on low. Think there is something wrong with the low textures. See others report higher performance on high aswell.

I've tried that, but I seem to get worse fps when it is on high.

Core2duo E8400

4GB DDR3 ram

GTX 260

1920x1200

Does high include things like shadow and v-synch? or do you have those off but everything else on high?

if your settings are high you would have FPS probably in the 20's. See if your computer Windows Experience Index score is at least a 5 to enjoy SWTOR more.

That score is not helpful, since it takes the lowest value of all of your components and uses that as total. You can have slower hard drive ranked as 4.5 while having everything else at 10 and your total score will be 4.5