Losing affection points for companions

Ohitsray

Losing points means nothing in the long run. When my Commando first got Vik, I was at -20 affection with him after pissing him off..but there is a point that if you loose an X amount of affection, your companion will turn on you.

You will gain more than enough effection in the end...plus companion gifts. You cna also check out all the options in a conversation remember by just hitting Esc then starting the conversation anew without worrying about lost points (pending on the specific conversation).

Edited by Eillack

Losing points means nothing in the long run. When my Commando first got Vik, I was at -20 affection with him after pissing him off..but there is a point that if you loose an X amount of affection, your companion will turn on you.

You will gain more than enough effection in the end...plus companion gifts. You cna also check out all the options in a conversation remember by just hitting Esc then starting the conversation anew without worrying about lost points (pending on the specific conversation).

True. Btw, your sig should be the Sith Code. Would be a LOT easier to interpret.