Crew Skills for a Sorc

Kouensha

Hi, I just recently started playing and was wondering what would be the best profiteering crew skills for a Sorc. I have read the crew skills guide and I'm still kind of puzzled as which skills to take.

I have already planned to take Synthweaving once I reach level 50 and any mission or gathering skill that helps find Synthweaving schematics would be great along with any good money making crew skill.

I apologize if this question is asked so often but I'm really clueless when dealing with economies in new MMO's.

Hi, I just recently started playing and was wondering what would be the best profiteering crew skills for a Sorc. I have read the crew skills guide and I'm still kind of puzzled as which skills to take.

I have already planned to take Synthweaving once I reach level 50 and any mission or gathering skill that helps find Synthweaving schematics would be great along with any good money making crew skill.

I apologize if this question is asked so often but I'm really clueless when dealing with economies in new MMO's.

I'd suggest going artifice, underworld trading, and treasure hunting. That way you can make credits off of the items from treasure hunting and collect the mats you need for synthweaving. If you wanted to go pure profit underworld trading, slicing, and treasure hunting would be good