The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Garrison and M-008 Deadeye Question

SwissScorch

Hello all, I have two questions regarding these two rifles; the Garrison and the M-008 Deadeye. This may contain minor spoilers and I have tried looking for answers but am needing some help.

First off, the only difference between these two rifles seems to be 1. one of them has more endurance than the other (I forget which), and 2. the one with less endurance has a power variable while the other has some shield rating or something along those lines. So am I correct to assume that the one with the power attribute is meant for dps and the other one, the one with more endurance is meant for tanking? I play with the tactics tree (dps) so I'm thinking the power one is the one I should use once I get to that level.

My second question (since these two are armstech) is if I can take apart these "orange" rifles in order to be able to build better versions just like I can dismantle green rifles to get blue ones and then purple. But since these are "orange" and customizable I'm not sure if it's even possible to take these apart for better versions.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm not sure that orange items can be RE'd right now, notwithstanding the 3 biometric crystal per item cost, which would make it a bit impractical.

What you can do is crit craft them, which gives an extra augment slot and (after 1.2) will make them potentially the best available in the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...