Faster Speeders?

mavsynchroid

Just wondering what everyone would think about having much faster speeders?

I feel as though I spend close to half my time going from quest to quest giver, and isn't it the worse when you run out to a far away quest, finish it, run all the way back to the quest giver, just to find out "Hey! You're going back there again!"

I was thinking speeders that could maybe go the speed of the taxi speeders. It would obviously cost a pretty penny, but I feel as though the maps are too big to have such little content. (I know this will grow in time as the game grows, but I'm talking about now).

Another cool aspect could be gears. Instead of just holding forward to go, everytime you hit forward it would push the speeder into a new gear. Could make it fun to travel with, and not AS easy to control as the current movements of the speeders we have now. Heck, maybe they could add some collision damage depending on how fast you are going.

All of that is just thinking out loud, but I personally would like a much faster way to get around to where I want to go, besides the taxis.

Would anyone else like to see at least something along these lines?

EDIT: Oooh, how about gear for your speeder? Like for your ship. For speed, damage against "collision", you know, the works. :)

/coffeepalm

Edited by mavsynchroid