are you guys really leaving SWTOR for diablo 3?

iloveicarly

people on the general chat were talking about leaving for diablo 3.

I looked at it lol it is such a small game with no content ohh it has 4 difficulty modes yeah ppl will get bored and leave! there is no point just kill monsters lol no skill and gear is just easy to get most likely well see you again back playing swtor in 2 months

Edited by iloveicarly

Diablo 2 Lord of destruction was my first online game. Back in the day of 56k dial up and reset every 2 hours ruled my life. Placing runes and gems into armour, crafting 'magic find' to get unique drops from end level bosses. killing Pindle 300 times cuz someone once said he drops a Windforce Bow. Now got one lol.

I will be playing D3 mostly to rekindle my first passion for online gaming.

I would play other games aswell but every game is worth at least one month try out.

EDIT (Spelling and added another sentence)

Edited by SNEAKYSIX

Diablo 2 Lord of destruction was my first online game. Back in the day of 56k dial up and reset every 2 hours ruled my life. Placing runs and gems into armour crafting magic find to get unique drops from end. I will be playing D3 mostly to rekindle my first passion for online gaming.

I would play other games aswell but every game is worth at least one month try out.

hm? I thought all you do is brainless killing ill try it out :0

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is not related to the game or another part of the service, we have closed it. Thanks for understanding!