I messed up - someone please help

HOUSEoPAIN

I'm a lvl 31 Sith Sorcerer, I have neglected for the most part leveling up my crew skills until now. Two things - first of all, about what level should all of my skills be (underworld trading, synthweaving, archaeology). Second of all, I farmed rubat crystals last night to finish up my badly neglected synthweaving skills - my level is at 60, which I believe is the next tier, and all the 'items' have a gray '0' next to them. But I can't seem to go any further, as in get the next level's crafting items - I certainly have fabrics and crystals from higher levels by now. I understand I may just be making a dumb newb mistake, please someone help me out.

You need to go to the Synthweaving crew skill trainer, there is one on the imperial fleet he will sell you new recipies, you usually have to return to them every 10-20ish skill points to get new stuff. You can also reverse-engineer greens to get blue recipies and blues-epic. Edited by MrStyles

Once you're at the trainer you can also check out when you can learn a new set of things if you switch the filter from "trainable" to "all". That way you know when you need to return to the trainer. Edited by Fei-Ke