Looking for Adult/Active/East Coast Guild

Maysdorf

Ok folks this is my last effort to keep playing this game.

I am looking for an adult/mature active East Coast guild. I do not care if it is on a PVE or PVP server, either Republic or Empire will work.

I am looking for the following in a guild:

1. Active forums for discussing theory craft, scheduling runs, sharing info.

2. Ventrillo

3. More than 2 to 3 members on at peak hours.

4. No drama/whining/kiddie bs: I play to relax and don’t have time for this.

5. Active members with alts that do things other than log on at raid times and log off afterwards.

I have a level 50 merc but my guild isn’t active; this has made me make the decision of looking for a new home with new toons or quiting the game.

I will level either a dps/healing or tanking toon; I don’t mind leveling a toon that is needed by the guild. I would hope that there are guild alts that will be willing to run FP’s and WZ’s on occasion so that I can play with guild members while leveling.

If you think you have what I am looking for please drop me a message and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Mays

You could check out our guild. We are Among the Shadows, an EST PvE Republic guild.

We are adult only. To give you an idea on our numbers, last night was not a raid night for us, but we still had 7-10 on. Yes, we are experiencing lower numbers due to the waiting for Patch 1.2, but we are still active.

I know others are leveling alts. However, not many are doing groups in that range, simply because they are just leveling or playing them to have some "alone" time. However, at level 50 we are running Flashpoints and Warzones often in guild groups.

What you want to level is up to you. We need more tanks for nightly flashpoint groups, but we are fine on tanks for operations. We would like to start doing 16 man operations, at which point we need more DPS for that.

Edited by Ohnoto

Ok folks this is my last effort to keep playing this game.

I am looking for an adult/mature active East Coast guild. I do not care if it is on a PVE or PVP server, either Republic or Empire will work.

I am looking for the following in a guild:

1. Active forums for discussing theory craft, scheduling runs, sharing info.

2. Ventrillo

3. More than 2 to 3 members on at peak hours.

4. No drama/whining/kiddie bs: I play to relax and don’t have time for this.

5. Active members with alts that do things other than log on at raid times and log off afterwards.

I have a level 50 merc but my guild isn’t active; this has made me make the decision of looking for a new home with new toons or quiting the game.

I will level either a dps/healing or tanking toon; I don’t mind leveling a toon that is needed by the guild. I would hope that there are guild alts that will be willing to run FP’s and WZ’s on occasion so that I can play with guild members while leveling.

If you think you have what I am looking for please drop me a message and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Mays

Madness.

On Firaxa shark.