First Level 50 world/eu?

Sonofalichs

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exploited to 50... plain and simple. even skipping the cutscenes i dont see this happening in 3 days. there isnt enough quest XP to get you there without having to grind mobs/run warzones/run flashpoints which would take longer than 3 days.

move along folks, just another guy that cheated his way out of enjoying a game and now has nobody to play with, and nothing to do. $5 on him being one of the first to start complaining about "lack of content"

Your post wreaks of envy and jealousy. I don't work for bioware so I can't be certain but from the evidence presented it's pretty clear this isn't an exploit.

Well didn't the dev's on skyrim speed run the main quest in 2 hours, kudos to him for his own personal goal but I believe it will ruin his game, this game is all about the story, all about the journey, I am happy to be level 15 it is higher than I thought I would be at this time.

Enjoying every storyline, every side task and exploration.

Bioware you missed hard the mmo part of the game .you really did a wow star wars but you missed that the majority of your fanbase are gamers that have played ultima online , daoc and swg .
Actually the majority fan base for this game is comprised of the players who've been on the KOTOR train since roughly the same timeframe that SWG was launched. Two different progression styles, two different gameplay mechanics, two different core customer bases. The fact that BW married KOTOR and Mass Effect (not to mention Episode Racer I) into a voice-acted and story-based MMO is music to our ears. Edited by GalacticKegger

move along folks, just another guy that cheated his way out of enjoying a game and now has nobody to play with, and nothing to do. $5 on him being one of the first to start complaining about "lack of content"

I fail to see how this will affect your gameplay?

Congratulations you have NO LIFE!!!! not only that but you cant do any lvl 50 content as their is no one available to do it with you for aleast another week and even then it'll be hard to get enough people for another few weeks.

This post is just so full of fail.

He can max his professions

He can grind com's

He can grind PVP

He can collect all the datacrons

He can complete any quests he may have missed(I'm fairly certain you can do the lowbie quests on the other starter worlds)

He can farm Illyum

He can help his guildmates

He can work on his pre-op gear

He can make an alt

There's tons of things he could be doing, while he waits for others to level up.

exploited to 50... plain and simple. even skipping the cutscenes i dont see this happening in 3 days. there isnt enough quest XP to get you there without having to grind mobs/run warzones/run flashpoints which would take longer than 3 days.

actually you are 500% wrong..

he did exactly what we did to max out in beta..

spacebar commando will get you to 50 in 50ish hours.

who said he didnt run FPs?

Minus the fact my screenshot clearly shows my valor rank as 3.

did i say pvp exploited? nope... there are numerous other xp exploits out there. gratz on being a cheat.:w_eek:

all this entire post is, is a poor attempt to have proof to avoid the banning wave that is going to come in a few weeks when BW is able to identify those of you that exploited.

Its funny how all these people who "don't care" take the time to read and reply to this thread. Obviously you all do care or you wouldn't take the time or effort to reply.

As to him having no life, he spent 2 and a half days getting to max level. He could easily have taken time off to accomplish this. So you can't really claim he has no life, you can mention that you have different priorities and wouldn't or couldn't spend almost three straight days to do this.

Is this the great accomplishment ever, obviously no but it is an interesting achievement as far as examining how different game play experiences can be. This isn't a choice I would make as I don't have time to level in such a condensed time period, but if he does good on him. Hopefully there is enough people at cap to do something interesting until others catch up.

Well didn't the dev's on skyrim speed run the main quest in 2 hours, kudos to him for his own personal goal but I believe it will ruin his game, this game is all about the story, all about the journey, I am happy to be level 15 it is higher than I thought I would be at this time.

Enjoying every storyline, every side task and exploration.

I'm sorry but the point of the game is character progression, and at max level the only way to do that is get better gear. The story is simply the delivery method to get you to max level. It is not endgame.

Actually the majority fan base for this game is comprised of the players who've been on the KOTOR train about the same timeframe that SWG was released. Two different progression styles with two different gameplay mechanics. The fact that BW married KOTOR and Mass Effect (not to mention Episode Racer I) into a voice-acted and story-based MMO is music to our ears.

the majority of this game has voted twice that they wouldn't inside micro-transactions with a ~90% and more percent but the big brains in EA ignore us .

two votes same result and EA flood the collectors edition with a branch of stupid in game things .

thank god someone add the statue and was the only reason that i bought it ,otherwise no chance to buy it

Edited by SWTOR-GR

Congrats, you just saved yourself $50.00. Now you can ragequit because of the lack of end-game content before the game is ever even launched.

However, as it was your goal to level that fast, good job on accomplishing what you set out to do.

I'm sorry but the point of the game is character progression, and at max level the only way to do that is get better gear. The story is simply the delivery method to get you to max level. It is not endgame.

if so , someone from bioware must make an article about the end game and not allow the rumours be myths .

they have three days to stop articles in every game site where they will say ....

"swtor mmo ,two days for the maximum level"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1045048-Just-Hit-Level-50

Hi.

My name is Icu of the guild Deathwatch EU. http://www.deathwatch.eu

I think I may have become one of the worlds or eu's first level 50's.

I'm playing on a PVP English server called. The Tomb of Freedon Nadd. It is one of the biggest servers out there.

As for how I leveled so fast well I played beta and I had a really good idea of what to do. I skipped every single cutscene as I had seen them in the Beta. I enjoyed the story but there was no point seeing it again.

I did it to be fast and I wanted to be world / eu first and its a goal I hope I have accomplished.

No exploits were used such as the quick levelling through PVP.

This can be seen in my screenshots.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ifsvms.jpg - Shows me at level 50 and played time.

http://i40.tinypic.com/333eioj.jpg - Shows my Valor rank, ie very low which shows I did not use the pvp exploit. You can also see I did not exploit by my light side points as you would not / do not get them from pvp exploits. If you also look at the top left chat window the yellow text are all my companions doing missions, which again are not things that a pvp exploiter would get.

Thank you very much for reading and try not to flame too hard.

If you wish to see additional proof, please leave comments and I will try my best to show you with screenshots / streams etc

Regards,

James / Icu

I can only pity you as no one envy your "accomplishment". Hope you'll find a girl soon, so you ll discover what real life looks like .

Was that the majority of players? Or the majority of players who took the time to vote?

they have voted more than 5000 people in these two votes , they did the second vote because the first flooded by posts.

they were the most voted votes in pre launch forums .before launch they were not all the fanbase active in forums . i can easily said to you because they are not all forum addicted or they have a need to read the forums .

so was the majority in active forum members ....

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1045048-Just-Hit-Level-50

Hi.

My name is Icu of the guild Deathwatch EU. http://www.deathwatch.eu

I think I may have become one of the worlds or eu's first level 50's.

I'm playing on a PVP English server called. The Tomb of Freedon Nadd. It is one of the biggest servers out there.

As for how I leveled so fast well I played beta and I had a really good idea of what to do. I skipped every single cutscene as I had seen them in the Beta. I enjoyed the story but there was no point seeing it again.

I did it to be fast and I wanted to be world / eu first and its a goal I hope I have accomplished.

No exploits were used such as the quick levelling through PVP.

This can be seen in my screenshots.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ifsvms.jpg - Shows me at level 50 and played time.

http://i40.tinypic.com/333eioj.jpg - Shows my Valor rank, ie very low which shows I did not use the pvp exploit. You can also see I did not exploit by my light side points as you would not / do not get them from pvp exploits. If you also look at the top left chat window the yellow text are all my companions doing missions, which again are not things that a pvp exploiter would get.

Thank you very much for reading and try not to flame too hard.

If you wish to see additional proof, please leave comments and I will try my best to show you with screenshots / streams etc

Regards,

James / Icu

no one really cares. i was hoping with the forum wipe that we wouldn't see a bunch of useless threads.....i guess a man can dream.