A few Questions

Celwinn

I'm re leveling a Jedi Knight (been awhile since I've played the class) and I have a few questions:

1) I'm pretty sure I already completed the

Tracking down the Traitor quest

but it's still in my quest log. I'm currently on Taris, so wouldn't I have needed to do that before I left Coruscant?

2) When do I get Kira has a full companion? Currently on Taris, she is still listed as "Guest" (She did when I logged in this morning.)

I'm re leveling a Jedi Knight (been awhile since I've played the class) and I have a few questions:

1) I'm pretty sure I already completed the

Tracking down the Traitor quest

but it's still in my quest log. I'm currently on Taris, so wouldn't I have needed to do that before I left Coruscant?

2) When do I get Kira has a full companion? Currently on Taris, she is still listed as "Guest" (She did when I logged in this morning.)

If it's still in your quest log you didn't complete it. Also your companion will be listed as a full companion after you speak with them on your ship (usually) when leaving the planet that you first recieved them as a guest.

My best guess is you missed turning something in. Until you get the "Return to your ship" quest, you haven't finished.

I'm pretty sure you get Kira at the end of coruscant. Don't want to spoil anything but, she is to accompany you to help you complete your class quest for Taris. You should head back to coruscant to see what you missed. Did you speak to Var Suthra at the end of the quest? because that is when Kira joins you

I'm pretty sure you get Kira at the end of coruscant. Don't want to spoil anything but, she is to accompany you to help you complete your class quest for Taris. You should head back to coruscant to see what you missed. Did you speak to Var Suthra at the end of the quest? because that is when Kira joins you

I have already completed the Coruscant portion of my Class Quest

Darth Angal is pissed at me for killing his son. Now I'm Taris, looking for the Desolator

Edit: Well, I didn't complete that quest. Surprised it let me advance through my class quests though to Taris without doing that one.

Edited by Celwinn