3pm mainenance?????

DerekMiller

im sure there have been many of these threads made but,

WOW American day light saving disappears and Aussies (west coast) get a 3pm till 11pm st shutdown, that's 5pm shutdown in some eastern states.

what im really ticked off by is i got to log characters an it tells me all realms are "offline" 15 mins prior to the shutdown so i cant log in to get extra crafts going.... is this a new thing? cos thats just crazy cos really it extends the maintenance by even longer...... iv never noticed this lockout before....

another thing is the dailies dont reset an hour earlier BUT shutdowns happen earlier? cos i know that there is gonna be some pissed ppl over this time for shutdowns

i would say a reasonable approach would be to have region maintenance and when it involves new content every1 can down load it INACTIVE then have a worldwide 1 min reset to ACTIVATE it so as no one gets the content earlier :)

im sure there have been many of these threads made but,

WOW American day light saving disappears and Aussies (west coast) get a 3pm till 11pm st shutdown, that's 5pm shutdown in some eastern states.

what im really ticked off by is i got to log characters an it tells me all realms are "offline" 15 mins prior to the shutdown so i cant log in to get extra crafts going.... is this a new thing? cos thats just crazy cos really it extends the maintenance by even longer...... iv never noticed this lockout before....

another thing is the dailies dont reset an hour earlier BUT shutdowns happen earlier? cos i know that there is gonna be some pissed ppl over this time for shutdowns

i would say a reasonable approach would be to have region maintenance and when it involves new content every1 can down load it INACTIVE then have a worldwide 1 min reset to ACTIVATE it so as no one gets the content earlier :)

Reading Community Q&A: March 2nd 2012 won't kill you, and will make you look less like a fool proposing things that were already discussed.

It would do so much to solve the problem of when, IF BW would simply quit taking 4-8 hours to do a 10 minute patch...

Seriously... 10 minutes of patch on my end is 6 hours on BW's end... using dial-up?

Stagger... do ya really need to take ALL the servers down at the SAME TIME...

This is such nonsense, BW even takes the forums down... really? SWTOR.com itself goes down, is it to keep hundreds from canceling their accounts from nerd rage at this ridiculous times needed for nothing's worth of patch.

And for the fanboy that's about to tell me I don't understand what's involved... in 6 hours I could build a computer from scratch, load it full of software, and still have to wait 3 hours for SWTOR to come back from MX to finishing loading SWTOR.

Does it help that this MX always starts just as the bars are closing on Austin's 6th Street... retarded time of the day to expect productive and timely work.