Use of Your Starship

J-Torres

So I've been thinking lately that it would be awesome to have more use of my starship.

For instance do you think it would be possible to have some sort of pvp starship based arena? Or a starship flashpoint? Or even making it possible to group up with friends and complete the space missions together. I think this is a great idea, but I've been wrong before =P

So what do y'all think of this? Good! Or Meh?

SWTOR = Great Hero/Avater content and combat - Crappy space ship content and combat.

STO = Great space ship content and combat - Crappy Hero/Avater content and combat.

If you want a space game go play STO (or EVE if you love spreadsheets).

And you can't have both in one game, just because of of the resources it takes, LA and EA won't shell out that much.

Edited by AngelousWang

i agree would be great just to get a bit more content on starship i like using them, maby some more space missions like you see in the films where you get to destroy the capital ships, a few larger missions would be cool too where its just a massive fight that you have to destroy the opposite fleet before they destroy yours, i liked that play with STBF and BF 2