jedi knight juyo form

jbuschell

Shouldnt juyo form for jedi knights be vapaad instead? Juyo was generally regarded as a sith form where vapaad was a form of juyo that made windu used to negate the dark passions associated with juyo, would be a cool subtle wrinkle I would think to help differentiate the jedi knight and sith warrior

Yeah, And I feel someimes Juyo and Ataru should be switched, as in Kotor II, Juyo could perform an extra strike at some percent of power, not Ataru. This means that either Kotor is wrong or SWTOR is wrong. Wiki isn't saying anything yet....

Right but i believe somewhere in the canon one of the sith lords either sidious or dooku did call it a sith form

I read that somewhere on wookiepedia perhaps under vapaad

Juyo was described as the most vicious form of lightsaber combat, and was said to be filled with both fury and "malignant grace."[7] The form was given the title of the most difficult and demanding form in all of saber combat.[9] Skilled combatants with Juyo were said by Jedi Master Vrook Lamar to be able to "eviscerate a lone enemy." According to the Sith Lord Darth Traya, the form was both chaotic and erratic, with a heavy focus on offense.[3] Juyo's use was controversial among the Jedi Order, as many felt that Juyo violated the "there is no emotion, there is peace" tenet of the Jedi Code due to its requirement to fight under the guidance of controlled passion. The Sith had no such inhibition, and Darth Sidious went so far as to label it a "Sith style".

Jedi battlemaster Cin Drallig listed bold, direct motions as characteristics of Juyo, qualifying them as more open and kinetic than Form V, but with a less elaborate appearance than Ataru. Drallig contrasted the tactics of Juyo as not nearly as graceful or linked as those of Ataru, instead referring to them as "seemingly unconnected staccato sequences." He also listed one of the strengths of the form as its unpredictability. The form was said to necessitate greater energy than Form V, due to a broader wielding of a user's focus and a deeper emotional link. Despite the challenges inherent in the use of the form, it could serve as a pathway to considerable power

This was only Darth Sidious's point of view on the style. I feel those who are aware of wookieepedia's existence should go there first before asking questions here.