Why i didn't play wow, and why i won't play this.

Synystar

This game is far to linear, Three basic things you can do, PvP,Pve and quest. this is why i never got into wow, i just don't find leveling/linear games as much as i did swg,I like economy and being part of it, that being so i was always a crafter until my heart pounding Force sensitive unlock in SWG pre. I hit 50 and realised that the endgame isn't heart throbbing at all.

leveled another 50 on the opposite side. I don't like the companion idea behind crafting because everyone and their mother can do it with a click of a button. WZs' where well designed, but again leveling your valor felt to bland. I don't feel as though i have a choice on where i go in the game; just do what bioware says and pay your sub. i don't feel like i'm creating my own legacy, as everyone has killed those mobs before me. In a mmo i like the hang out with players in there houses, with no one pressuring me to MAX LEVEL!I love the starwars theme, and i figured i may enjoy this as a linear game, but it just felt like a polished NGE.

I know its a little late to ask for a Sandbox mmo, but there are more to cater to than just your WoW Fanboy, i'm sick of trolls and people acting like nutbars as their isn't a way to shut them up like in galaxies (ban from store or city) everyone acted civilized. I guess you could put space on there, but there isn't much of a benefit, and its on rails...Really? I left SWG after the CU as i couldn't cope with the really bad coding they did to change it to lucas arts ways and i know its not you bioware, this is just how lucas arts is, they had it right with creating your own destiny...not one thats created for you.. in 8 different choices. Even putting one server on this game thats got the galaxies MMO pre-cu on it, i'd stay subbed. For now all this makes me do is cry and miss my old pal, and my way of birth control, STAR WARS GALAXIES

A) i made the account in hopes that i'd enjoy my star wars experience even when it was linear which i didn't so i'm spending time on the forums cause they are just as much fun.

B) read the whole post before replying, understand why i don't enjoy playing.

A) i made the account in hopes that i'd enjoy my star wars experience even when it was linear which i didn't so i'm spending time on the forums cause they are just as much fun.

B) read the whole post before replying, understand why i don't enjoy playing.

Pre-CU SWG ftw, hands down.

Hello everyone,

We ask that topics posted in the STAR WARS Discussions stay focused on the Star Wars™ Universe outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you would like to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use our General Discussion Forum.

A reminder, while we appreciate feedback, both positive and negative we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

If you would like to discuss STAR WARS Galaxies in relation to The Old Republic™, we suggest you check out SWTOR vs. SWG or Is SWG a factor for the Dev Team?

Thank you.