I need a Barrel(56)

AAmedeo

Who, where, how do I get a Barrel(56)?

I like my legendary (Dark Blue) Bounty Hunter Blaster. I don't want to replace it with any endgame version.

I put the 56 Crystal in it, I will buy some Champ Boots to strip out the Mod and Enhancement, both 56. But I cannot find where you can get a 56 Barrel. Please help.

Edited by AAmedeo

Currently, you can't.

Barrel(51) is the best that can be crafted or purchased in the game currently.

When patch 1.2 is released in early april, you will be able to remove the barrel(56) and barrel(58) from the end-game gear and put it in your blaster. Until then, you'll have to either use an end-game one, or settle for a (51)

Currently, you can't.

Barrel(51) is the best that can be crafted or purchased in the game currently.

When patch 1.2 is released in early april, you will be able to remove the barrel(56) and barrel(58) from the end-game gear and put it in your blaster. Until then, you'll have to either use an end-game one, or settle for a (51)

Ah, thanks. Someone said there was a Schmatic for lvl 56 Barrel. You cleared that up.

Want to add in here that in 1.2 when they do add that feature it won't be on the current Rakata gear level. It will be on the next end game tier. *Read it in the Guild Summit notes somewhere, sorry for not having a link available but I'm sure you can find it if you look a bit. Edited by Akella